Hey all! So, it seems that I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award, an award from bloggers, for bloggers. It is basically a way for people to share and discover new blogs. Cool, right? If you know me outside of this blog, feel free to skip this post… If not, you can check out my responses and get to know me better! And be sure to check out the awesome folks I’ve nominated. :)
- You must link back to the person who nominated you
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you
- You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or 2000 if you want to go with that) followers to answer your questions
- You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
- You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated”
A special thanks to Lisak0 for nominating me! You can check out her blog here.
Lisa’s 11 Questions:
1) Your most attractive feature?
My sense of humor. ;-)
2) Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?
Mint chocolate chip! (But I’m almost never going to turn down ice cream of any flavor- it’s ice cream, c’mon!)
3) If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I would travel more. (You can tell I’m working on changing that already!)
4) Your biggest fear?
Letting people down.
5) Your biggest influences?
My family, my faith, my education, and my favorite authors.
6) Your favorite soda?
I don’t generally drink soda other than the rare root beer or Shirley Temple, but since coming to Wales I’ve enjoyed lemonade soft drink.
7) 5 words to describe yourself?
Creative, feminist, enthusiastic, writer, compassionate
8) Favorite number and why?
3, for my 3 brothers
9) Best place you have visited/want to visit?
Have visited: Tie between Hawaii and Wales (for different reasons, ha)
Want to visit: London & Amsterdam. I’ll be visiting both in March and April!
10) Favorite Flowers?
Wildflowers- sunflowers & the tiny, colorful flowers that look better outside in a field than in a vase.
11) The best surprise you have received?
I’ve had two really fantastic surprise birthday parties, but I’d have to say the birth of my goddaughter 2 1/2 years ago. (Not sure if that counts as a surprise? We did spend several months waiting for her. Still…)
My 11 nominees:
1. Maddie at Unmasked Adventures: An American college student studying abroad in Tokyo and sharing fabulous recipes and language tidbits.
2. Preeti at And for No Particular Reason… A little bit of everything. Just check it out! It’ll make you smile.
3. Ashley Abroad A really well done travel blog. I used some of her posts to help me prepare for my trip abroad.
4. Diverting Journeys Travel blog focusing on the unique/quirky side of travel.
5. An Adventure to Jordan: An American college student bravely studying abroad in Jordan
6. You’re Only a Writer When… All about writing.
7. Perpetual Page Turner: Book reviews
8. Self-Rescuing Princess Society Every week she posts about awesome women across history, science, and more.
9. Two Nerdy History Girls Get your history fix here. :)
10. Justaylored Writings about grace and life
11. Travel. Paint. Repeat. Another wonderful travel blog.
My 11 Questions:
1. Ocean or mountains?
2. Favorite food from another country/culture?
3. Favorite movie (or top 3)
4. Hogwarts House?
5. 5 words to describe yourself?
6. Top bucket list item, 2014
7. Childhood pet? (Name and type of animal)
8. Favorite place you’ve visited?
9. Top 5 things to pack for a short trip? (anything from an afternoon to a long weekend)
10. Your plane is delayed for 6 hours. What book do you want with you at the airport?
11. Country you’re never been to that you’d most love to visit?
~Thank you and congratulations!~